This document provides information on the processing of personal data collected through this website (hereinafter: “Website”), and consequently constitutes information for the people concerned in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection. The disclosure is in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter just “Regulation”) and only concerns this present website (http://claremontyachting.com/).
What Data Are Processed?
During your navigation on the pages of this website, we collect:
Connection Data: Personal data required for the working of the Website, such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site,
URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the information environment of the users, the information related to the behavior of the user on the Website, the pages which were looked at or searched, in order to select and customize ads and the data related to the behavior on the Websites, e.g. using cookies.
- Cookies are small text files that the website places on the devices used, whether they are computers or mobile devices, saved within the directory files used by the web browser of the user. There are several types of cookies, some to make the use of the website more efficient, other to enable certain functions. There may also be further cookies placed in the services and apps used by the Website (e.g. maps, social sharing, newsletter etc.). Further information available on this link.
- Personal and contact data to use certain services provided.
For What Purposes?
A. Contractual purposes: To look at the web pages and use the services provided on the website http://claremontyachting.com/
B. Legal obligations: To meet legal obligations in compliance with applicable regulations and national and supranational legislation.
C. How the Website works: During the course of their regular functions, computing systems and software procedures at the basis of the functioning of Websites acquire data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The purpose for the collection of such information is not to be associated with identifiable subjects, but – due to their very nature – may, through processing and matching with other data held by the joint controller or by third subjects, allow the identification of the users of the Websites.
D. Communicating with the user upon his/her request: Data transmitted through the entirely optional, explicit and voluntary sending of Email messages to the addresses specified on this website shall mean the consequent acquisition of the user’s email address, necessary in order to reply to his/her requests, and of any other personal data included in the message by the user.
E. Communicating with the user for Marketing purposes: Collected data are used for marketing purposes by sending – through automatic contacting procedures (such as sms, mms and e-mails) as well as traditional ones (e.g. telephone calls with an operator) – promotional and commercial information connected to services and/or products supplied by the Joint Controllers or to advertise company events or the carrying out of market and statistical analysis.
The aforementioned communications may also refer to marketing activities organized by the Joint Controllers for third party.
F. Newsletter: Will be sent only upon your Consent and explicit subscription to such service.
G. Protection of rights in Court: If necessary, to check, exercise or defend the Join Controllers’ rights in Court.
On What Legal Basis?
A. Contract: The Processing is required for the completion of a contract which the interested person is part of, or the carrying out of pre-contractual measures adopted upon his/her request.
B. Legal obligation: The treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that the owner of the treatment is subject to.
C. Legitimate Interest: The treatment is necessary to the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the joint controllers of the treatment or of third party, and to maintain an adequate level of security and usability of the Website.
D. Contract: The Processing is required for the completion of a contract which the interested person is part of, or the carrying out of pre-contractual measures adopted upon his/her request.
E. Consent: The person concerned has to express his/her consent to the treatment of personal data for the specific purposes.
For How Long Do You Keep Data?
Data collected through the Website are kept:
- In the event of treatments for contractual purposes and compliance of legal requirements: for the whole duration of the service and, after its termination, for a period not exceeding 10 years;
- In the event of treatments for marketing purposes: until the revocation of the expressed consent by the person concerned for such purposes
- In the event of treatments required to safeguard the joint controllers’ rights: for the whole duration of the judicial litigations and in any case not exceeding the time limit allowed for the impugnment actions;
- In the event of required treatments for the functioning of the Website: for the whole duration of the navigation session on the Websites and for the longest period of analysis, in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months
After the aforementioned conservation time limits, your personal data shall be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, in compliance with the technical deletion and backup procedures.
Who Takes Part In The Processing?
Your personal data may be shared, when strictly necessary for the indicated purposes, with:
- Third party specifically appointed by the Joint controllers to process personal data, necessary to the carrying out of activities strictly connected to the supply of the Services.
- Third party providing services to Companies, acting typically as subjects in charge of the treatment, such as managers of communication services, E-mail, delivery of mail, technical services for the management of the Service or other providers of information services.
- Companies providing support during the carrying out of market surveys.
- Third party providing management and upkeep services on the Joint controllers’ database.
- Third party dealing with communication and marketing services.
- Subjects, organizations or authorities to whom the disclosure of personal data is compulsory, by virtue of provisions laid down by law or by order of the authorities. Such subjects shall only receive the data required for the related functions, and shall commit to using them exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and process them in compliance with the applicable privacy regulation. The updated list of the subjects in charge of the treatment is available upon written request to the joint controllers.
Are Data Processed Outside The European Union?
Personal information sent through the Services may be transferred to other countries, for instance all platforms adhere to the Privacy Shield Frameworks which imposes a level of protection of personal data equal to the standards requested by the Protection Authorities of the EU Countries.
The aforementioned companies shall process the data of the people concerned in compliance with the aforementioned standards and privacy policies.
Further information available here:
How Is Data Security Managed?
The joint holders are committed to the safeguard of users’ personal data, and work in compliance with the dispositions in matter of safety as provided by the applicable laws to prevent any data disclosure, illegitimate or illicit data use and unauthorized access to data, with specific but not exclusive reference to the current regulations on personal data protection. Moreover, they refer to the responsible of the treatment presenting sufficient guarantees to take adequate organizational and technical measures, in compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection, guaranteeing an adequate safeguard of the concerned subjects.
What Rights Can Be Exerted?
It is possible to exert at any time the rights as specified in Chapter III of EU Regulation 679/2016. More specifically, the rights to request to the joint controllers the access to date concerning the user, their amendment or cancellation, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of the treatment; to request data provided in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device; to revoke the agreed consent regarding the treatment and to oppose, partially or entirely, to the usage of data; and to exert other rights granted by the applicable rules and regulations.
In the event the user believes that any of the treatments breaks the current regulation on personal data treatment, he can contact us to solve the problem. At any time, he may lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authorities in compliance with Art. 77 of the aforementioned Regulations, even in the absence of any previous contact with us.
How To Exercise One’s Rights
Some functions of the Website enable to exercise one’s rights directly through internet access, as for instance with the newsletter. For further information or for the exertion of your rights it is possible to contact us by E-mail at the following address: email@example.com